Monday, April 5, 2010

Update

We found a rent house!!
It won't be ready for another month, which works out perfectly because it gives the apartment complex time to rent out our apartment.
The house is in a nice neighborhood and several people within walking distance go to our church. There is a swing set in the back yard and a wonderful porch complete with rocking chairs and permission to garden to my heart's content. I am optimistic.
Easter was wonderful. We were involved with the church' Easter service. By the way. Never finished the Easter advent we worked on. We made it until we had two or three weeks until Easter and then I destroyed the advent order by "borrowing" a couple of the candles. I intended to burn them for an hour or two to make the house smell good. I forgot about them and they burned down to their little silver nubs. JR was a little annoyed, and frankly, I was too. It never fails that I take apart one project to make another. I think the kids got the point though, and really, that's what I was after.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! However, I am jealous! We have been looking for something in WM to rent for a while now and haven't come across anything that was worth the move from Swartz. :( We even went to Ashford Place for a 3 bedroom apt and they didn't have any and said that there weren't any that would come available for the next couple of months. That was about a month ago.

    ReplyDelete