Monday, April 26, 2010

Extra

I have started making breakfast for the kids a week in advance. This works great, when I remember to do it. Some weeks it's muffins but my favorite was the cranberry caramel scones we made. A cup of hot tea, and a warm scone. What could be better? I really don't even have to eat it. Just smelling them makes me feel cozy.


These are the newer cookies. Oh, did I tell you I decorate cookies for parties? These were for a bridal shower. She likes Fleur-De-Lis. So that's what she got.










And this is the creepy painting for the dining room. Who cares that the trees look like a two year old painted them and the sweet little swallow is going down in flames? Not me. I'm on a tree kick. It fits.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cookies! I love that blue!

    And I think the creepy painting isn't creepy at all. I couldn't draw those trees and I'm a bit older than 2... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I've never had anyone want that color on fleur-de-lis before. Hey, how is your Etsy business going? Are you still doing the magnets?

    ReplyDelete